L'offre gratuite du jour pour 1-abc.net Synchronizer 5.00 était valable le 12 octobre 2012!
1-abc.net Synchronizer est capable de comparer des dossiers, de détecter de nouveaux fichiers ainsi que ceux qui ont été modifiés, et enregistre toujours les versions les plus récentes de deux dossiers. Vous pouvez démarrer une synchronisation manuelle ou automatique. Vous pouvez également les configurer en fonction d'un calendrier!
Windows XP, Vista and 7; CPU 300 MHz; RAM 32MB; disk space 10MB; supported interface languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Hungarian and Polish
Votre package tout-en-un pour protéger vos données et sécuriser vos fichiers ! 1-abc.net Security Box – protège vos données personnelles, crypte ou efface vos fichiers et enregistre les plus importants automatiquement suivant un calendrier ! Téléchargez votre version d'essai dès maintenant ! Offre de mise à jour à partir d'1-abc.net Synchronizer 5.00 avec une réduction offerte ! Prix spécial de la mise à jour pour les utilisateurs de GOTD : 19,99 $ au lieu de 39,99 $ (prix normal).
Commentaires sur 1-abc.net Synchronizer 5.00
Please add a comment explaining the reason behind your vote.
I normally do not post comments but today's promotion does not only deserve a TRIPLE THUMB DOWN but also an additional comment that I hope the developer will read.
Beside the fact that there are a million freeware that can do a lot more than 1-abc.net Synchronizer, this program:
1) Does not handle empty folders (which in some cases are really necessary)
2) Makes a total mess if some directories get moved within the master folder (namely in the slave folder empty folders are left behind and new ones get created at the new locations!)
3) Cannot be run maximized... And BTW the GUI is horrific.
I think it is sufficient to leave it at that without mentioning other trivial flaws.
Save | Cancel
Opportunistic developer which continues to do itself no favours with a complicated registration process (that WILL result in you being spammed in future unless you're using Gmail's server-side delete filter, or some other server-side intervention) and ridiculoius self-promotion via "awards" which it knows to be phony -- or, if it doesn't, then it shouldn't be in the software business anyway.
Nothing about this developer encouraged me to sample its products in the past and there still seems no good reason to bother now: as others have already pointed out, and doubtless many more will yet do so, file synchronisation software exists in abundance as both freeware and commercial ware from developers who (a) don't go email harvesting; (b) don't put daft sticker prices on their products; and (c) are astute enough not to bedeck themselves with "awards" that are absolutely meaningless.
1-abc.net is becoming a regular on GAOTD but until it cleans up its act (and realises that no award is better than 10 phony awards) there seems little point in it persisting with its offers. Thanks, GAOTD, but no thanks.
Save | Cancel
This company usually makes pretty good and useful shareware programs...problem is that most of them can nearly always be easily replaced with better FREEWARE ALTERNATIVES....so what's the point of charging money in SUPER SUPER SATURATED fields like this one? 20 $??
Come on, please....LOL!
- BEST FREE TOOLS TO KEEP YOU SYNCHRONIZED EVERYWHERE
* (Portable) FreeFileSync
Great Open Source folder synchronization and comparison software utility, designed to sync or compare two folders with ease.
· Compare an endless number of files (bytewise or by date), folders and subfolders (including empty folders) and then synchronize them.
· Supports Network & filesizes > 4 GB
· Selects folders via drag & drop and automatically ignore directories "RECYCLER" and "System Volume Information" when comparing and syncing
· Deletes files before copy, so as to avoid disc space shortages with large sync-operations
· Filter functionality to include/exclude specific files from synchronization (without re-compare!)
· Creates sync jobs via GUI to synchronize automatically (can be scheduled or executed directly).
* Portable Create Synchronicity
Cool brand new lightweight, portable, fully customizable and very easy to use Open Source app designed to synchronize and backup any files/folders quickly and easily.
· Backup, Restore, Folder synchronization
· Scheduling (daily, weekly, or monthly), with automatic catching up
· Mirror / Incremental backups
· User-friendly GUI, based on profiles
· Network backup (LAN Backup)
· GZip, BZip2 Compression
· Precise inclusion and exclusion (regular expression, file type, full text)
· Automatic translation of environment variables
· Integrity checks (MD5 Checksums)
· Dynamic destination folder (Date, Time)
· Batch synchronization + Network File Transfer
* Allway Sync
Pretty good FREE bidirectional file & folder synchronization software designed to keep track of recent changes in your files, so as to syncronize your multiple PCs via a network or removable drives (flash keys, card readers, USB drives, MP3 players, digital cameras, CDRWs, SAMBA, removable hard drives etc...).
· Performs true bi-directional and n-way file and folder synchronization
· File modifications and deletions are tracked in a local database
· Generates a full report of differences between synchronization folders (it's capable of synchronizing more than two folders and supports files of any size)
· Detects when folders are removed from one device and removes them from any other corresponding synchronization targets
· Supports virtually any file system (FAT, NTFS, SAMBA, Netware, X-Drive, CDFS, UDF and more)
* (Portable) Synkron
Excellent multiplatform sync app helping you keep your files and folders always updated with a lot of features.
· Tabs allow you to have more synchronisations running at once.
· Periodical syncs automatically sync your folders in selected scheduled intervals.
· Restore files which were overwritten during the synchronisation.
· Add files and folders to black list to make sure they will never be synchronised in the future.
* Sync Wizard
It compares two different folders to analyze their contents for any possible differences in a side-by-side tree-view panel, syncing and backing them up at the same time to avoid any data loss in case of a sudden future PC crash.
Can also automatically perform a 1 & 2 way Synchronization of your files & folders with any portable storage device plugged in your system.
Can easily synchronize, compare files & folders with preview and automatic sync.
It sports many advanced features, such as the ability to detect and resolve any possible conflict between different folders.
It's able to perform multiple backups using a great deal of filters (can even copy locked files) and each backup can be encrypted and/orcompressed.
* Sync Breeze
Pretty unknown but very powerful FREE sync app with multiple one-way and two-way file synchronization modes, periodic and real-time file synchronization capabilities.
· Maximum Number of Files ==> 100,000
· Maximum Storage Capacity ==> 1 TB
· Maximum Number of Sync Commands ==> 3
· File Synchronization with Preview
· Support for Long and Unicode File Names
· Support for UNC Network Path Names
Save | Cancel
Thirty-Seven listed awards, most from obscure download sites I would never trust to put software on my system. The legit sites no longer connect to this software at all. With the latest collaboration software and cloud resources this type of app is obsolete at best. Cheers :)
Save | Cancel
Not happy. I got an invalid key that I can't register it with. Here is why:
here is your personal registration key for 1-abc.net Synchronizer:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX <---- censored
Enter this key into the program's registration dialog and you will have unlimited access to all features.
By the way: our registration system auto-detected following problem:
Your e-mail address collides with paragraph 4 of the end-user-license you have to agree to by installing the program.
Please read the license agreement again and check carefully if you were allowed to register with this e-mail address. You can also read it online here:
1-abc.net Registration Service
Save | Cancel