L'offre gratuite du jour pour Watermark PDF Pro 2.2.4 était valable le 10 avril 2022!
Watermark PDF Pro is perfect for stamping text and images over batches of PDF files at once. Watermark PDF Pro comes with a built-in library of images free to use for you to apply as stamps. Watermark PDF Pro offers a wide range of fonts for text stamps, and you can set the text color.
Watermarks are a way to help deter people from sharing or copying documents. You find them from passports to movie scripts. You can stamp a watermark with an e-mail address or any identifier to help you keep track of the documents you distribute and to whom.
Watermark PDF Pro works with layers enabling you to add multiple stamps superimposed. You can change a stamp's position, size, transparency, and rotation. You can also choose to multiply one symbol in a 3x3 or 5x5 grid over the entire document.
With Watermark PDF Pro, you can mark batches of PDF files at once. Watermark PDF Pro works fast, even for extensive collections. Watermark PDF Pro's user interface is straightforward, proposing no learning curve at all.
1. Ability to print multiple stamps superimposed over PDF.
2. Built-in library of free-to-use images for you to use as stamps.
3. Ability to stamp text of any font under any color.
4. You can change the order and transparency level of stamps.
5. WYSIWYG preview panel where you view what PDF will look like after marked.
6. Ability to mark all pages of batches of PDFs at once and fast.
1. Easy to use interface presenting no learning curve at all.
2. Ability to multiply one stamp all over the document in a grid fashion.
3. Ability to rotate stamps.
Watermark PDF Pro is perfect for protecting your PDF files. With Watermark PDF Pro, you can prohibit printing and editing on your stamped PDF files.
Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 10/ 11
Commentaires sur Watermark PDF Pro 2.2.4
Please add a comment explaining the reason behind your vote.